Using Clusterpoint Cloud for your app or project
- In order to qualify for the main prize (Apple Watch for each team member) to be awarded by Clusterpoint you need to use Clusterpoint Cloud NoSQL database as the back-end solution for your project.
- How to start working with Clusterpoint Cloud? First, visit www.clusterpoint.com and sign-up for a new account, then verify it and upload the data (JSON, XML, or CSV), and finally, connect it with your front-end solution.
- If you are interested to use OpenStreetMaps (OSM) data for your project, please refer to our on-line tutorial: http://docs.clusterpoint.com/wiki/Working_with_location_based_data_in_Clusterpoint
Technical Support and Clusterpoint Cloud Tutorials
- If you need additional help on opening Clusterpoint Cloud account, accessing OSM data or any advice regarding work with Clusterpoint technology, please contact Clusterpoint Technical Support Team over Live Chat accessible through the website www.clusterpoint.com or send an e-mail to: email@example.com
- We have developed a cheat-sheet to make coding easier for you. Here are examples of the most commonly used code in different coding languages: http://docs.clusterpoint.com/examples
- Check out some of our tutorials:
- Cloud Intro Guide (link to http://docs.clusterpoint.com/wiki/Cloud_Intro_Guide)
- Build simple To-Do list with Cloud and PHP (link to http://docs.clusterpoint.com/wiki/Build_simple_To-Do_list_with_Cloud_and_PHP)
- If you have a spare moment, please take a look at our screencasts on YouTube to get acquainted with the Clusterpoint Cloud environment: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe8RVUQVGralli8ez0yNAnQ